Apply for Membership
Created date：February 15th, 2018
Eligibility for Membership
Persons who endorse the academic activities of JSPHO
Every member can participate in the academic activities of JSPHO and receive services by JSPHO as indicated below.
- Opportunity to present the results of research work at the JSPHO annual meeting
- Submission of scientific article to the Japanese Journal of Pediatric Hematology/ Oncology
- Subscription to the official journals, the Japanese Journal of Pediatric Hematology/ Oncology and Pediatric Blood & Cancer
The standing rule on membership is available at https://www.jspho.jp/about/articles.html
Memberships are approved by the board of directors after accepting the application. The board meeting is held every three months. Therefore, the notice could be deferred for a maximum of three months.
- Regular membership for physicians
Please apply on the website linked below.
- Regular membership for other health professionals
Please apply on the website linked below and send a letter of recommendation from a trustee to the secretary’s office of JSPHO by FAX or postal mail.
- Supporting membership
Please fill in an application form provided at
https://www.jspho.jp/pdf/about/support.pdf and send it to the secretary’s office of JSPHO by FAX or postal mail.
Please transfer annual membership fee with bank transfer form which is sent to the applicant after the approval.
The financial year of JSPHO is from April 1 to March 31. JSPHO charges the annual dues according to the enrollment date (approval date by the board of directors).
Please contact the secretary’s office of JSPHO for any inquiry on your enrollment year.
- Regular member 12,000 Japanese Yen
- Regular member (PBC) 15,000 Japanese Yen (membership fee 12,000 Yen and PBC subscription fee 3,000 Yen)
- Supporting member 100,000 Japanese Yen
Pediatric Blood & Cancer is an official journal of JSPHO.
It is a monthly journal, and you can subscribe it at 3,000 Japanese yen/year.
For subscription, please send the application to the secretary’s office of JSPHO. Check [regular member (PBC)] on the application form.
Application destination address
c/o General Incorporated Association, the Student Service Organization
Koishigawa Urban 4th Floor
5-3-13, Ohtsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 112-0012, Japan