Workshop on Lifetime Care and Support for Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Cancer Survivors
Created date：February 15th, 2018
This program aims to create a nationwide long-term follow-up system for children, adolescents, and young adults by fostering multi-disciplinary teams at hospitals.
(1) Fosters multi-profession teams for long-term follow-up
- This program organizes a steering committee of experts in this field.
- The committee sets up training courses and develops an effective program and learning materials for clinicians, nurses, and other professionals.
- The committee offers training courses or workshops.
- The committee maintains a homepage to facilitate information distribution on the activities.
(2) Supports multi-disciplinary teams in charge of long-term follow-up at hospitals
The committee gives advice to, and responds to, inquiries from teams overseeing long-term follow-up. Through these activities, the committee spreads the awareness of the concept and better practices of long-term follow-up throughout the country.